Non-paid internship with Florida Hospital
PRIMARY CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS, AND TEAM:
At Florida Hospital our primary customers are patients and families. Our partners are physicians and our team members are all employees of Florida Hospital.
Current focus is a strategy based marketing project; looking for a camera person (must have own equipment), who will be available for capturing as well as producing and editing full length video for promo/marketing objectives. Job will consist of accompanying marketing individual to various local interviews throughout Florida Hospital campuses. Plans of filming content will be on a quarterly basis for agency monthly advertising and marketing briefings.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Operation of a camera
· Editing, Design skills
· Communications skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Will be enrolled in an internship program for credit for this internship
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Valid Florida Driver’s license
· Current auto insurance
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork.
· Reports to the Private Duty Manager
· Evaluates the program, services and personnel to maintain excellence as part of the team.
· Participates in public relations and community activities that promote the agency roles as an effective member.
· Directs staff in the performance of their duties in collaboration with filming and overall outcome of production.
· Directs the formulation, revision, implementation of overall product.
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of product outcome.
The above statements reflect the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. Responsibilities are subject to change.
See Lisa Cook for more info.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Kelsie Hunt on behalf of Entrust Administration Services, Inc, a small business located in Lake Mary, FL is looking for a film (or video production) student to do some temporary work. They have a spare office that wthey would like to turn into a studio of sorts to record “how-to” videos to place on the company’s video broadcasting webpage. They are looking for a student who is knowledgeable about lighting, camera equipment, and mics, as they need guidance on what to purchase to create the best looking videos. There may also be opportunity to edit these pieces. Contact information is below:
Holiday hours are as follows:
Tuesday, December 20th – Office closed at 4:30pm
Friday, December 23rd – Office closed at 2:00pm
Monday, December 26th – Office closed
Monday, January 2nd – Office closed
Kelsie Hunt | Marketing
Entrust Administration Services, Inc.
1064 Greenwood Blvd. Suite 312
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Labels: Job Opportunities